7 câu hỏi thường gặp và đáp án khi phỏng vấn xin visa du học Mỹ

tuyendung

Tài xế mới
Dưới đây là danh sách 7 câu hỏi mà bạn có thể sẽ gặp phải khi phỏng vấn xin Visa để đi du học Mỹ và những câu hỏi này thuộc dạnh khó nhất tuy nhiên mình có để kèm cầu trả lời bên dưới để các bạn có thể tham khảo sau khi bạn đã chuẩn bị đầy đủ hồ sơ xin du học mỹ.

Như mình đã nói, phần này sẽ tuỳ trường hợp mỗi người, nhưng mình xin chia sẻ cách mình trả lời những câu hỏi này. Mong bạn có thể tham khảo thêm, và nếu muốn thì mình có thể tư vấn kỹ hơn tuỳ case của bạn nha!

1. Why do you want to study in America?

I have planned to study abroad since I was very young and after doing careful research, I know that the U.S is where I want to study. I learn about the Running Start program in Washington state that allows me to study 2 years in College at 16 years old, then transfer to University to get my Bachelors degree. With my skills and abilities, I am confident that this program will save me time, and I will succeed in Vietnam after finishing my study. Also, since the U.S is known for its diversity and multiple cultures, I am thrilled to learn more and share mine with other students.

2. Why do you want to study at ABC school?

Before applying for the visa, I have done a lot of research and compare different schools, I know that I want to study at Highline College for these reasons. Highline College has a great reputation for its Running Start program and offers major support to international student to help me succeed. Also, since I chose Communication as my major and Highline College has a very strong, professional Communication Students Group, I believe that will help me learn and improve a lot.

3. Why do you choose to study ABC major

This is a question that I have asked myself a lot since I was a kid. I always know that I am very outgoing, good with writing, and creative. I have a strong passion for Public Relations and have already done some PR freelancing work in Vietnam. I know that studying Communication will give me a strong foundation about PR, academic knowledge and the chance to learn/practice in a professional environment.

4. Where would you stay in America while studying?

Since I am 16, I am required to stay in a host family. I have already contacted my school advisor and they assisted me to find a reliable host family. I will stay in Des Moines, WA, which is 10 minutes away from school with my host, Mr/Mrs.____. Here are our conversations.

5. How do I know that you will go back after studying?

I am the only child of my family, and we already have an established company in Marketing, so there is no reason for me to stay in the U.S without my family and without an established job. I plan to finish my study after 4 years, then go back to manage my family company with all the knowledge and skills I’ve learned. I am sure that living in the U.S is great, but I prefer to spend 4 years learning the best I could, then come home to my family and expand our business.

6. How do I know that you won’t work while studying?

Because I want to finish my study as soon as I could, so I will take 16-18 credits every quarter, even in Summer. Here is my study plan for the first year. I will also join and spend a lot of my free time with the Communication Students Group. So as you can see, there will be no time for me to work.

7. Who will sponsor for your study? How/Why? (ý là hỏi tài chính có mạnh không)

My parents will sponsor my study. Here are their financial documents. My parents make ABC/month. They also rent out our 2 spare rooms for XYZ/month. And in their saving account, they have EDF amount, which already covers more than enough for my study.

Note: Bài viết của mình hôm nay chỉ tóm tắt những ý chính và đưa ra cách trả lời cơ bản thôi nhé, bạn nên dựa vào chính case của mình mà tìm câu trả lời phù hợp nhất. Bạn có thể inbox mình để được tư vấn kỹ hơn. Chúc các bạn may mắn!

vietnambooking

Tài xế mới
Hướng dẫn quy trình xin visa du lịch Mỹ
Lưu ý, quy trình xin visa đi Mỹ rất phức tạp, vì vậy, để nắm bắt kinh nghiệm làm visa một cách trọn vẹn nhất, bạn đừng bỏ lỡ bất kì thông tin nào mà Vietnam Booking chia sẻ ngay đây.https://www.vietnambooking.com/visa/tin-tuc-visa/kinh-nghiem-xin-visa-di-du-lich-my.html